Interaction with AIRR regions-members
The Association of Economic Cooperation of the Russian Federation “Association of Innovative Regions of Russia” (AIRR) is a non-profit organization established by the state authorities of the Russian Federation, on a voluntary basis.
Currently, in the Association of Innovative Regions of Russia there are thirteen participating regions: Altai region, Irkutsk region, Kaluga region, Krasnoyarsk region, Lipetsk region, Novosibirsk region, Perm region, Republic of Bashkortostan, Republic of Mordovia, Republic of Tatarstan, Samara region, Tomsk region, Ulyanovsk region.
The Association's goal is promoting effective innovation development of the participating regions, built on the recognition of the existing models of scientific and technical growth of the regions. This resource is used for testing the state mechanisms for regional support.
Association’s objectives are:
- Stimulating sharing of the accumulated experiences on creating a favourable legal, economic, social and creative environment for innovation development;
- Organization and promotion of joint innovative, economic, scientific, technological and educational projects among the Association members, with the authorities and institutions of Russia.
AIRR Members intend to promote joint innovative, economic, scientific, technological and educational projects in the state authorities of the Russian Federation, to carry out a joint search for investors. The regions included in the AIRR also involved in the formation of the intellectual content of the agenda for the development of innovation in the all-Russian level. In addition, members of the Association intend to establish cooperation with similar associations abroad.
Association’s main work areas:
Committees headed by representatives of the AIRR Regions were created to facilitate performing of Association’s activities:
- Qualification Committee;
- Committee for Government Procurement of Innovative Products;
- Legislation Committee;
- Committee for Investments;
- Committee for Interaction with Development Institutes;
- Information Analysis Committee;
- Education Committee;
- Committee for Cluster Policy and Cluster Initiatives.
Tatarstan CSTI provides organizational, technical, consulting and expert support for the Qualifying Committee of AIRR. In particular, in the framework of testing various approaches to implementation of the long-term target program "Development of Intellectual Property in the Republic of Tatarstan during 2013 – 2020 years" in the regions-members of the AIRR.